Well hello there... bloggity blog. Where do I begin? Let's try starting with a thoughtful expression of my current feelings. I'm glad I'm here... in Switzerland that is. No offense to blogger, of course I'm glad I'm here with you too but come on now. Do you dare to compare? I live in Europe now baby and well, you're just a host of thousands of websites where smarty pants like me think they have something to say that someone out there might want to read. I think Europe has one over you here. Sorry bud.
So I just moved to Zurich a few days ago and I feel a bit lost. I'm in love with the place but I feel really lost. It's extremely overwhelming and I have no clue how to get a handle on everything. Will I ever settle in properly? Will I ever get a chance to take advantage of everthing? Will Bubu like her new school? Will SaSa bark at me in German? Will I ever bark at anyone in German? Entschuldigung means excuse me, btw. Now I KNOW I will never get a hang of the 12 million different trains and buses I'll need to use to get everywhere. Where's my car? Where's the sun? AAAHHHHHHH... I see smoke. Huh? Shit, my brain's on fire!!! I need a yummy swiss chocolate break... Jealous?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Entschuldigung!
Labels: europe, moving, swiss chocolate, switzerland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment