CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

And Then Came Snow... Photos

I didn't write much here because a picture is worth a thousand words and there are a good ten pictures below. So if I was getting paid to write this post then without actually using any words I'd get paid: ten pictures times a thousand times another nice round number equals MUCHO DINERO! Ah well... in another lifetime I guess. You get spared any reading this time but don't get used to it.
The view outside the window of our guest room. Also known as nooni and giddo's room.
Our beautiful street.

This is how Bubu rolls in Zurich.

This is how Soly rolls. It's nothing but 5-star comfort for my monkeys.


I couldn't resist how their butts looked in their snow suits.


Oh boy did they eat a lot of snow that day. Soly wasn't nearly as picky as Bubu. He got most of his snow off the bottom of my shoe.



Meet the Queen of fake smiles.

Whatta little man! Grrrr.


He's simply yummy.

1 comments:

nancy said...

you didn't even put up my favorite pic of zaina making a crazy face while eating the snow!! i couldn't stop laughing. best photo ever. and i heard you took it!!!